Founded in 2009, the DYNA SHOCK SYSTEM company is specialized in the design and manufacturing of products providing protections to shocks.
The shock absorbers use the compression of viscous elastromeric fluids. This technology is under continuous development and has been successfully applied for more than 60 years.
The company moved in May 2019, to Groslay (Val d’Oise- 95 – France) between Paris and the international airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle, in a new Building.
A fast and easy access for our foreign customers. This new building hosts all our activities as Engineering and Administrative Dept., as Assembly, Adjustement, final Testing and Repair of our products using the technology of hydrostatic compression of viscours elastomeric fluids.
Based on the experience and know-how of our team of Engineers, Technicians and Sales people, DYNA SHOCK SYSTEM is in a position to participate on any applications projects in various fields of activity, by offering standard or specific devices. Each member of our team has more than 25 years of experience in the technology of hydrostatic compression of viscous elastomeric fluids, starting within the JARRET SA Company based in Asnières – France.
Mid of 2019, DYNA SHOCK SYSTEM inaugurated in Groslay – France, its new production site where various activities are located. New machines and tests benches complete our range of services for tests.
1. Horizontal press, 200t compression, 170t gross load, with a 3 meters stroke distance
2. Vertical press, 100t compression, 70t gross load, with a 1,5 meters stroke distance
3. Our hydraulic presses are combined with a digitized channel in order to perform a static Force/Stroke diagram at a speed up to 200 mm/mn.
4. Digitized drop hammer impact test for dynamic Force/Stroke diagrams (capacity of Wmax=20000 Joules and Vmax=9 m/s)
5. Dynamic test bench (Fmax=150kN, Vmax=10 m/s and Energy 50kJ).
Deposit of licence by the brothers & engineers JARRET, financed by the DOMANGE family
Domange-Jarret was created
DOMANGE JARRET name simplified in JARRET
Closing of JARRET
Dyna Shock System was created
Openning of our german Office in Frankfurt/Germany
Dyna Shock System moves in a new plant in Groslay (95-France)
They trust us
Our quality approach
Shots from our work